Types of appointments available at the Eric Moore Partnership Medical Practice :
1. Face to face appointments - 10 minutes - Please be aware that you only have 10 minutes and we would be grateful if you only bring one main problem each time you see the Doctor or Nurse Clinician as multiple problems delays surgeries.
2. Telephone Appointments - Usually a 5 minute callback from a Doctor or a Nurse (You must keep your telephone on).
3. Online - E Mailed Consultations - You can e mail us your query and the most appropriately qualified personnel will strive to answer them
4. New- Video Consultations for our patients- This is a pilot that shall be opened up to a limited number of patients initially. Please do register and download the Cisco Jabber app from the website - the link is EMP Video Consultation Pilot with Cisco jabber. We would be grateful if you send a summary of your problem by E Mail when you have your Video-Consultation booked at set times.Also ensure that you are in a spot with good WiFI connectivity or 4G connection. Do not make a video-consultation appointment for any condition where we have not seen you recently for or needs a physical examination.
Our Clinicians who you can ask for a Face to Face or telephone Consultation with :
1. General Medical Practitioners Appointments
2. Nurse Clinicians - Our Nurse Clinicians can deal with most medical conditions and also prescribe (there is always a Duty GP available for further interventions to support our Nurse Clinicians if required).
3. Practice Nurses - These colleagues usually would be happy to speak to you about Vaccinations/Childhood Immunisations, any chronic diseases such as Diabetes, Angina, COPD, Womens sexual health and well man and well women issues.
4. Our New Clinical Pharmacist (Starting later this year) - On all issues relating to medications