What has changed when you come in for an Appointment.
The practice have put in place some changes to keep you and our staff safe during your visit to the surgery. Please follow the link to watch the short video we have produced to make your visit as smooth and as comfortable as possible. Please click on the link https://youtu.be/7X1iMt-GVdQ to watch the short video. If you have any questions please contact the practice.
Click below to get started ...
📢 eConsult 📢
Welcome to Eric Moore Partnerships own eConsultation request service. It’s simply called our ‘eConsult’ service.
Please use the eConsult service as the first line choice any time that you need to interact with our practice Doctors, Nurses or our Admin team, without having to call us. This will save you unnecessary waiting on the phone lines and may save you a trip to the practice.
It is a free to use, simple to fill in online form, and is a 24 hours accessible online consultation platform. eConsult is accessible to anyone registered at our practice. Our team will review every request and make sure it is passed to the most relevant health care professional.
Common eConsult requests that you can make by submitting an online form include:
- If you think you need to request a face to face appointment - we will get one booked in if needed
- If you think you need a telephone appointment - we shall call you back the same day in most cases
- If you simply want advice on any aspect of your health – tell us your concerns
- If you need health related documentation including sick notes - simply submit the form
- If you want to discuss your medication - list the query
- If you want to share a picture / photo of your skin condition or report - attach them
- If you need to request your medication – give details of what you need to order and we will send this electronically to your nominated pharmacy (usually closest to your home or work address). If you haven’t set up a nominated pharmacy yet please tell us your preferred pharmacy on your eConsult, even if you aren’t ordering medication this time.
Submit your request before 12:30pm Mon-Fri (excluding Bank Holidays) and we will get back to you mostly within 4 hours. If you submit your request after 12:30pm we will get back to you by email or by phone call within the next working day.
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATES
Please visit our NEWS and dedicated COVID-19 web pages for the most up to date information.
Welcoming patients from across Warrington to our GP Surgery & Family Practice
We are a 2 site innovative, modern Warrington based NHS Family Practice. Click on Our Sites for locations.
Our Opening Hours:
Our Surgery is accessible 8am to 8pm all weekdays & Saturday mornings from the Medi-Centre Warrington.
Full details of our opening hours from the two sites see Medi-Centre Warrington and Orford Jubilee Park site opening hours link
You can also access a GP appointment outside of our normal opening hours. Please click here for information on how to do this.
We accept all new patients
From both our catchment areas in Warrington as well as from outside Warrington Please click on Registration and follow the instructions if you wish to join us.
Our CQC Inspection Report 2016
We were delighted to receive ratings of "Outstanding" and "Good" across all areas of our service delivery with an overall "Good" rating.
Full details - CQC Ratings Summary CQC Report on EMP
We do not currently have any vacancies at the practice.
Clinics and Type of Consultations
Our team of healthcare professionals - GPs, Nurses and other allied health professionals - offer face to face and telephone appointments. See clinics and services for more information on the services available.
More online, just another click away.........
View the new Medi Centre Warrington photos or order a Repeat prescriptions , see our carers pages , browse our self help pages , access our feedback function and please do give us constructive feedback that will help us improve our services for you as our patients.
Each of our Practice sites have dedicated parking and are disabled and child friendly and accessible.
How We use your information
Our Privacy Notice explains how we hold your information and what we may do with it.
(Site updated 23/11/2020)