Types of appointments available at the Eric Moore Partnership Medical Practice :
1. Online - eConsultations - You can submit your query using eConsult and the most appropriately qualified personnel will respond by the end of the next day, and usually sooner.
2. Face to face appointments - 10 minutes - Please be aware that you only have 10 minutes and we would be grateful if you only bring one main problem each time you see the Doctor or Nurse Clinician as multiple problems delays surgeries.
3. Telephone Appointments - Usually a 5 minute callback from a Doctor or a Nurse (You must keep your telephone on).
Our Clinicians who you can ask for a Face to Face or telephone Consultation with :
1. General Medical Practitioners Appointments
2. Nurse Clinicians - Our Nurse Clinicians can deal with most medical conditions and also prescribe (there is always a Duty GP available for further interventions to support our Nurse Clinicians if required).
3. Practice Nurses - These colleagues usually would be happy to speak to you about Vaccinations/Childhood Immunisations, any chronic diseases such as Diabetes, Angina, COPD, Womens sexual health and well man and well women issues.
4. Our New Clinical Pharmacist (Starting later this year) - On all issues relating to medications