Whilst the practice is open and seeing an increasing number of patients for face to face appointments, we are not yet able to operate quite as we were doing prior to COVID-19 . This is to ensure that we are able to continue to comply with NHS England and Government guidelines.
When you attend the practice, you will notice a number of social distancing measures are in place. We kindly ask that all patients observe these measures in order protect yourself, other patients, and the practice team.
Please DO NOT attend without an appointment. No appointments can be made at the reception desk.
Access to the Medi Centre is via the car park entrance only, until further notice.
In order to help us to keep everyone safe during your visit to the practice, please take some time to read the following points:
- If you have any symptoms of a continuous cough, a raised temperature, or an alteration to your sense of taste or smell, please contact the surgery as we will need to rearrange your appointment. This also applies if a household contact has any of the symptoms mentioned.
- We ask that all patients (excluding those under 10 years of age) wear a face covering if you are visiting the surgery, unless you are unable to do so.
- When you arrive at the practice please use the hand sanitiser provided, and avoid touching any surfaces in the reception and waiting areas.
- Please DO NOT attend early for your appointment. The number of seats in our waiting room is significantly reduced due to the requirement for 2m social distancing, so if you arrive early we may need to ask you to wait outside the building.
- Please ensure you maintain a 2 metre distance from all patients and staff members, with the exception of the clinician, who will be wearing appropriate PPE.
- With the exception of children and patients with carers or needing assistance, patients should attend alone.
- Where possible, avoid bringing any handbags or other personal belongings that you need to carry.
- The toilets are not in general use at present, and will be opened only in the case of an emergency.
- Please take note of all of the information notices outside the building. These may have changed since your last visit, so please read them each time you attend.